The Association has the objective to curate the results of the IoTAC project. It will represent the project in industry fora and disseminate the results, pursue active communication with peers, and the scientific/research community. It will take care of the maintenance of the standardization activities, and the IoTAC Architecture, as well as will continue to organize the IoT Standardization and Certification Roundtable on the occasion of IoT Day (April 9).
The permanent tasks of the Association are as follows:
- Dissemination of IoT (Internet of Things) security related scientific and professional results at international level;
- Participation in the international standardization of the security requirements and solutions of IoT and the development of a validation system for compliance with the standards;
- Participation in the work of industry forums;
- Promotion and maintenance of the IoTAC Architecture, technology and the related validation methodology;
- Operation of the IoTAC validation program;
- Research and scientific presentations and publications at relevant academic events and in journals;
- Collaboration with ETSI regarding the two IoTAC work items and maintenance of these results.