We live at a time when much of what we buy – watches, phones, fridges – is connected to the internet. Although technology has made our daily lives more comfortable, it has also made us more vulnerable. Manufacturers have been keen to sell connected products, but often paid little attention…
- Gelenbe E, Nakip M. 2023. Real-Time Cyberattack Detection with Offline and Online Learning. IEEE LANMAN 2023.
- State of IoT—Spring 2023 Report by IoT Analytics
- OT and IoT Threat Environment Landscape Analysis Report 2023 by Sectrio
- Novel protection, not only for large-scale IoT systems
- New guidance on cyber security best practices for smart cities