Join us at the IoT Week 2022 in Dublin!
IoTAC Workshop: 20. June 2022, 13:00 – 15:45
Canal Café, Croke Park Conference Centre, Dublin
The workshop will introduce the project’s concept and new approaches to IoT security including the security by design concept, the new modules and services to be developed, and the validation framework, which will assure full accountability of the overall architecture.
Presentations and speakers:
- IoTAC baseline security requirements – Levente Buttyán, Associate Professor, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- The front-end access management solution, which re-thinks the OAuth concept with the integration of a chip card – András Vilmos, Managing Director, Safepay Systems
- Traffic Shaping and Node as well as System-Wide Attack Detection – Erol Gelenbe, Professor, Institute of Theoretical and Applied Computer Science (IITIS) of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- The runtime monitoring system ensuring constant awareness of the IoT operation – Sofia Tsekeridou, Senior Research and Innovation Manager – Expert, Head of Security and Safety Lab, Netcompany-Intrasoft
- The SSD platform assuring more reliable software products in the IoT architecture – Miltiadis Siavvas, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Information Technologies Institute of the Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH/ITI)
- The secure IoT gateway, which provides the underlying platform for all security modules – Pedro Viana, Presales Manager, Kaspersky Spain
- An approach to an IoT security certification scheme addressing the market needs – Sascha Hackel, Research Associate, Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems
- Our DevSecOps approach, providing the automated platform both for static and dynamic code security testing – Angela-Maria Despotopoulou, Senior Software Engineer, Netcompany-Intrasoft
The workshop is targeted to audiences interested in the challenges, the scientific and technological advances towards achieving more secure IoT architectures and ecosystems.
Domain experts are further invited to attend and provide insight into the concept of the four pilots.
You can register for the IoT Week 2022 here.