The new IoTAC security model for IoT architectures will be deployed and validated in four different pilots, representing diverse industry domains. In the case of the Airborne (drone), the pilot will focus on the vulnerability of Unmanned Air Systems (UAVs) and the vulnerability of fixed sensors that are in remote…
- Gelenbe E, Nakip M. 2023. Real-Time Cyberattack Detection with Offline and Online Learning. IEEE LANMAN 2023.
- State of IoT—Spring 2023 Report by IoT Analytics
- OT and IoT Threat Environment Landscape Analysis Report 2023 by Sectrio
- Novel protection, not only for large-scale IoT systems
- New guidance on cyber security best practices for smart cities